“If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.” Napoleon Hill
“In the digital age, clients and potential clients expect you to have a website. While we may not always get new customers directly from our site, it’s an effective tool to spark interest and give general information about our lab before they make initial phone contact.” ~ Jim Thacker,VP, Utah Valley Dental Lab
“Create a definite plan for carrying out your desire and begin at once, whether you ready or not, to put this plan into action.” Napoleon Hill
A friend has a mirror in her cubicle. She looks at it when talking to somebody on the phone. This reminds her to smile while talking. People on the other end can tell if you’re smiling or not. They can tell if you’re an old grouch who has lost faith in the world, or if you’re the perky woman in the Progressive Insurance commercials. Smile. I can hear it.
“It is literally true that you can succeed best and quickest by helping others to succeed.” Napoleon Hill
10. You ticked him off once and your next phone bill was $20,000.
9. He’s won the Publisher’s Clearing House sweepstakes three years running.
8. When asked for his phone number, he gives it in hex.
7. Seems strangely calm whenever the office LAN goes down.
6. Somehow he/she gets HBO on his PC at work.
5. Mumbled, "Oh, puh-leeez" 95 times during the movie "The Net"
4. Massive RRSP contribution made in half-cent increments.
3. Video dating profile lists "public-key encryption" among turn-ons
2. When his computer starts up, you hear, "Good Morning, Mr. President."
1. You hear him murmur, "Let’s see you use that Visa card now, jerk."
Here’s another Napoleon Hill quote: “It takes half your life before you discover life is a do-it-yourself project.” That applies as much today as it did back when Napoleon Hill was travelling around the country speaking. If you want something worthwhile, you have to work at it. If you want good marketing, you have to do it yourself. If you want people to hire you for a good wage, you have to prove that you are worth it. Nuf said.